Friday, September 21, 2007

Simply Vera, Simply Fabulous

The Simply Vera collection by Vera Wang has barely made it out of the gates, but already, Kohl's is offering 30% of on most of their store, including the Vera pieces. Don't feel ripped off, though. If you were holding out on some of her signature pieces, most of them have already been sold out, and are now being held hostage in the land of eBay.

I was lucky enough to visit the local Kohl's early on and bagged several items, which aren't even on the website anymore. I bought the signature piece from the collection, the pleated navy blue dress with exquisite beading details. Love it!!! It fit me perfectly...I bought the last one that ran in the smaller size. I plan to wear it to a friend's wedding in Nov...I think it will look very cute and pretty!


This coat looks really nice in person. The black version was a tad dull, but the camel fabric shines in the light. You can also see the texture of the fabric much better in the lighter color. A perfect light jacket for fall.


I love these two purses. The monochromatic clasps really work for me. I don't like the hobo in the black, but I'm contemplating getting the clutch in black. Can be both dressy and casual, and black is always versatile.


I already wore my camel jacket once, and it's great. However, just because I found some pieces that I like doesn't mean that the entire collection was perfect. More about the not-so-great pieces in the next post.

Kohl's Simply Vera Collection

No comments: