Saturday, September 29, 2007

cell phone drama

I'm so mad!!! So this morning, I thought I'd do myself some good, meeting up with a friend to go for a long walk, get some grub at a local diner, then walk some more. Well, we didn't walk very far. Probably 10 minutes in, I lost my cell phone. We walked back three times to retrace our steps, but to no avail. Somewhere out there, an a-hole of a non-samaritan has wandered off with my phone! The thing I miss most are the photos I took with my phone. That's the biggest thing. Plus, the phone itself was a unique version that I bought during my trip to Hong Kong; a purple Motorola Razr.

So now, I have to buy a new phone. This is an additional expense that I don't really need, but I'm changing plans, so maybe I'll get a decent free phone, or a nice upgraded one at a discount.

I was with AT&T/Cingular, but am thinking of changing to Verizon or T-Mobile. Of the phones available, the following looks good. Any thoughts out there?

I like the Verizon phones a lot more than the T-Mobile ones, but at the end of the day, the plans have to be good, too. What to do, what to do?

I must be in girly mood, 'cause I'm gravitating to all the feminine colors...lol...

Verizon:
T-Mobile doesn't seem to have as many choices, and I'm not in love with the Samsungs, which seems to be rampant among the company. Here are the ones that I kinda like.

T-Mobile:
I think I want either another Razr or Chocolate...

Motorola Razr

LG Chocolate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
absolutely love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to
mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Thank you!


Check out my website - weight loss